UTSA vs. UTEP
See Additional Ticket Information below for more detail.
- Nov 14 Time: 2:00PM / Doors: 12:30 PM
UTSA vs. UTEP - Nov. 14
The 2020 home slate and first season under head coach Jeff Traylor marks the eighth year of C-USA play. Bring the entire family to experience Roadrunner game day fun!
Individual home game tickets on sale now! For season ticket information, visit goutsa.com
Additional Ticket Information
UTSA - THE FIVE PRINCIPALS
The Five Principles — Do it for yourself. Do it for others. Do your part.
- Wear Your Mask — Face coverings are required in all public and common spaces.
- Keep your Distance — Maintain at least six feet physical distance from others and avoid common areas. Use technology to limit social interaction.
- Wash Up — Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Check Yourself — Monitor yourself vigilantly to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay Home — Stay home if you feel sick.
CLEANING & SANITIZING
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be implemented prior to and during all UTSA home games at the Alamodome. The facility uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. The Alamodome is working with vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The frequency of sanitizing has been increased in all spaces with an emphasis on areas to include:
- A rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocol has been established to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers.
- Protocol is based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) established cleaning standards for facilities.
- Sanitation stations (handwashing and handwipe stations will be located throughout the inside of the Alamodome and aggressive sanitation practices will be in place for staff.
- The Alamodome will continually clean air handler units.
BOX OFFICE AND SUITES
GAME DAY BOX OFFICE HOURS:
- Alamodome Box Office opens at 12:00 PM. Box Office Parking is located in lot A.
- If you have any ticketing issues on game day, please visit the nearest Alamodome Box Office window.
STANDARD BOX OFFICE HOURS:
The Alamodome Box Office is a walk-up service open Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM. Box Office Parking is located in lot A.
Methods of Payment Accepted: The Alamodome Box Office can accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We do not accept checks as a method of payment.
UTSA DIGITAL TICKETING:
- Fans will be encouraged to take advantage of mobile ticketing for the 2020 season. For more information, please visit the UTSA Account Manager.
- To expedite entry and ensure the safest possible game day experience, fans should download their tickets prior to arrival and enter through the entrance shown on their ticket.
- Capacity in each suite will be based on 50% seating capacity. Additionally, 50% of the suite standing room only area will be closed. All closed seats will have a Seatshield (sign) on each seat prohibiting anyone from using that seat.
- Buffets will have a designated server.
- Guests should refrain from sitting in other reserved seats.
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering while inside of the suites unless eating or drinking.
- The suite door may remain open in order to circulate air. However, signage will be placed outside of each suite indicating, “Authorized personnel and guests only. Please, no visitors.”
ARRIVAL, ENTRY & EXIT
ARRIVAL, FACE COVERINGS & TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED (must cover both nose and mouth). Please have your mask on prior to entering the security screening areas. Face coverings must be worn properly (covering the nose and mouth) by all fans present at the Alamodome except when eating or drinking in their seat.
- All guests will be subject to a temperature test prior to entry. Anyone displaying a temperature over 99.6°F will be taken to a secondary private area for a secondary temporal temperature screening. Employees or guests confirmed to have a temperature over 99.6°F and exhibit any signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed toward appropriate medical care and given written refund instructions.
In order to encourage physical distancing and minimizing larger crowds in the main entrances in the concourses, we have created a gate plan to disseminate the crowds throughout the various entrances to the Alamodome.
- Doors will open to the public beginning 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Guests will be required to enter the Alamodome at the assigned entrance on their ticket.
- Signage will be posted outside the Alamodome to help direct ticket holders to the correct entrance.
- Digital tickets will be encouraged and contactless ticket scanners will be in place.
- All guests will be advised to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, and avoiding the use of using elevators.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Alamodome's Clear Bag Policy remains in effect for the 2020 season.
The Alamodome will utilize a controlled exit plan for all guests.
- Fans will be released by row, beginning with those closest to exits.
- Public address announcements, video board messaging and signage will help facilitate the exit plan.
- Fans will be notified by their section usher when it is their turn to exit their seats and the facility.
- Guests will exit the Alamodome through the nearest gate.
GAME DAY SAFETY AND SECURITY
All guests will be advised to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, and avoiding the use of elevators.
Face coverings must be worn properly (covering the nose and mouth) by all fans present at the Alamodome except when eating or drinking in their seat. Following State of Texas guidelines, exemptions apply for young children and persons who are unable to adjust or remove face coverings.
Appropriate signage will be prominently displayed outlining proper face covering usage, the temperature reading and screening process and current physical distancing practices in use throughout the Alamodome. Any area where guests queue will be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing.
Based on the occupancy guidelines established by the Governor and the Mayor, the Alamodome and UTSA have implemented a reduced seating capacity of 17% for all home football games. Seating spacing will be predicated on the six-foot physical distancing model throughout the entire seating bowl inside the Alamodome.
- Seats adjacent to the aisle will be closed to create a six-foot distance from the aisle.
- Every other row will be closed.
- Various-sized seating blocks will be available throughout the bowl and four seats will separate each seating block.
- All closed seats will have a Seatshield (sign) on each seat prohibiting anyone from using that seat.
- Ushers will continually monitor all seating areas to ensure the closed seats are not compromised.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
Clear bag policy enforced. All attendees will have their bags checked prior to entering the building. For information on the types of bags allowed, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF Flyer.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is provided as a courtesy to patrons and is not intended to be inclusive of all types of bags that are not allowed into the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
LEY DE BOLSOS TRANSPARENTES DEL ALAMODOME
El Alamodome sugieren no traer ninguna clase de bolsa de mano al estadio pero las siguientes son permitidas:
- Bolso transparente que no supere las medidas de 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bolso transparente para congelar de un galón de capacidad
- Una cartera pequeña o bolsa de mano, con o sin correa, con una medida no mayor a 5.5” X 8.5”. La correa no puede ser una cadena de metal.
PLEASE NOTE: Pocket knives, pepper spray and purse/wallet chains are prohibited items and are not allowed into the Alamodome. All attendees are subject to bag check prior to entering the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
The following items are prohibited to enter the building for this game:
- Weapons, firearms, knives
- Laser pointers
- Sealed packages
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, camera bags, GoPros, drones
- Flags attached to poles
- Bottles or cans, coolers or containers
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals (with the exception of service or guide animals)
Prohibited items per event are subject to change without notice. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
PARKING (NO TAILGATING)
ALAMODOME LOTS OPEN AT NOON (NO TAILGATING).
ALAMODOME PARKING: A new contactless parking management system that can accept cash or credit card payment will be in place at all Alamodome parking lots, which will open two hours prior to kickoff. UTSA issued parking passes will be mailed to those who have already made their purchase. No tailgating will be permitted in any Alamodome parking lots or property.
Limited Disabled Parking available. Disabled Drop-off ONLY is located in lot A. No In & Out parking.
Paid parking is also available at the Convention Center lot located at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
For a map to alternative downtown parking lots CLICK HERE.
VIA PARK & RIDE SERVICE
VIA UTSA Gameday Transportation- BEST OPTION
- VIA is offering Route 93 Alamodome Express option for Roadrunner fans going to the game from the UTSA Main Campus. The pick-up location will be at the UTSA Oval on Devine Ave. All UTSA students, faculty, and staff can ride free just by showing their VIA U-Pass provided to them on the VIA goMobile app. After Game VIA Service location is located at Commerce Street at Bowie (@ the Denny’s).
- REGULAR EXPRESS FARES WILL APPLY
For more information: www.viainfo.net.
GUEST ASSIST SERVICES
Guest Assist: Desks located at North and South Plaza entrances as well as the North and West Club Level.
ADA Guest Assist: Staff Pro cart transport from Lot A to SW Loading Dock is available for ADA or other guests requesting assistance.
PHONE CHARGING STATIONS
Complimentary Phone Charging Stations will not be available at this time.
North bottom of escalators
NW corner near section 141
NE corner near section 105
SE corner near section 119
SW corner near section 127
Near section 240
Outside section 305
GAME DAY OPERATIONS
Per Conference USA protocols, no on-field band performances will be permitted this season.
All hospitality and catering areas will follow established concessionaire protocols for food and beverage service. Buffets will have a designated server or grab-and-go options. All hospitality areas will operate at no more than 50% capacity. Face coverings will be required for all staff, third-party vendors and guests except while eating or drinking.
Under the current guidelines, Rowdy Town (pregame activations located outside the north end of the Alamodome) will not be permitted at UTSA home football games.
The Spirit Walk will not occur this season due to COVID-19 pandemic safety protocols.
CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE
The Alamodome has implemented updated protocols for all concessions areas. Patrons will have access to mobile food ordering and cashless operations. Additional safety measures, including plexiglass shields and express pick-up stations will be implemented. Condiments and individually-wrapped utensils will be provided upon request.
The Alamodome will transition to a cashless operation, but will still have the ability to accept cash if the patron has no other payment method.
Patrons can scan an advertised QR code for food ordering and cashless operations. More information regarding the service will be added to this page when it becomes available.
Fans will be able to purchase UTSA merchandise inside the Alamodome. There will not be any merchandise sales outside the facility. Merchandise will be available at section 118.
FIRST AID AND NURSING MOTHER ROOM
FIRST AID LOCATIONS:
First Aid Room at Sections 112, 134, and 227
NURSING MOTHER ROOM:
Section 205 First Aid Room
LOST & FOUND
All found items should be turned in to the North Plaza Concierge Desk.
UBER/LYFT RIDE SHARE AREA
The designated ride share pickup and drop off location is at Montana and Tower of the America’s Way on the southbound I-37/281 Access Road.