UTSA Commencement 2019
See Additional Ticket Information below for more detail.
- May 18 Time: 10:00AM / Doors: 8:00AM
- May 18 Time: 4:00PM / Doors: 2:00PM
- May 19 Time: 2:00PM / Doors: Noon
UTSA Commencement May 2019
Ticket not required. Open seating available to Guests.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Ceremony 10 a.m.
- College of Liberal & Fine Arts
- University College
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Ceremony 4 p.m.
- College of Architecture, Construction & Planning
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Ceremony 2 p.m.
- College of Education & Human Development
- College of Public Policy
- College of Sciences
To ensure the safety of every guest and graduate, all persons will be subject to a bag check and security scan. For more information on the Alamodome security procedures, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets are not required. Open seating available to guests.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
Clear bag policy enforced. All attendees will have their bags checked prior to entering the building. For information on the types of bags allowed, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF Flyer.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is provided as a courtesy to patrons and is not intended to be inclusive of all types of bags that are not allowed into the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
LEY DE BOLSOS TRANSPARENTES DEL ALAMODOME
El Alamodome sugieren no traer ninguna clase de bolsa de mano al estadio pero las siguientes son permitidas:
- Bolso transparente que no supere las medidas de 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bolso transparente para congelar de un galón de capacidad
- Una cartera pequeña o bolsa de mano, con o sin correa, con una medida no mayor a 5.5” X 8.5”. La correa no puede ser una cadena de metal.
Alamodome $20 (cash only) parking is available in Alamodome lots B and C.
Disabled Parking and Disabled Drop-off ONLY is located in lot A.
Lots open at 6:00 AM. No In & Out parking.
PLEASE NOTE: Pocket knives, pepper spray and purse/wallet chains are prohibited items and are not allowed into the Alamodome. All attendees are subject to bag check prior to entering the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
The following items are prohibited to enter the building:
- Weapons, firearms, knives
- Laser pointers
- Sealed packages
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, camera bags, GoPros, drones
- Flags attached to poles
- Bottles or cans, coolers or containers
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals (with the exception of service or guide animals)
Cameras and video cameras are permitted.
Long lenses for camera are not permitted.
ATM’s are located at sections 141, 105, 119, and 240.
FIRST AID AND NURSING MOTHER ROOM
FIRST AID LOCATIONS:
NURSING MOTHER ROOM:
LOST & FOUND
All found items should be turned in to the North Plaza Concierge Desk.
UBER/LYFT RIDE SHARE AREA
The designated ride share pickup and drop off location is at Montana and Tower of the America’s Way on the southbound I-37/281 Access Road.