See Additional Ticket Information below for more detail.
- Jan 13 Time: 7:00PM
- Jan 14 Time: 3:00PM
Saturday, Jan. 13 at 7:00 PM
& Sunday, Jan. 14 at 3:00 PM
Enjoy big-time family fun at Monster Jam®, where the world’s best drivers and their 12,000-pound monster trucks tear up the dirt in wide-open competitions of speed and skill. Witness massive stunts, big-air, backflips and fierce head-to-head battles for the Event Championship. You’ll be on the edge of your seat watching the world’s most popular trucks like Grave Digger®, Max-D™, Megalodon® and more push the limits in Freestyle, Skills and Racing competitions. Make memories to last a lifetime. Monster Jam. As Big As It Gets!™
PLEASE NOTE: Saturday Monster Jam early pit party 1/13/24 from 1:30 - 2:30 PM. Monster Jam pit party 1/13/24 from 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (drivers leave at 5:00 PM). Sunday Monster Jam pit party 1/14/24 from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM (drivers leave at 1:00 PM). Additional ticket purchase required for Pit Party.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets on sale Tuesday, September 19 at 10:00 AM at the Alamdoome Box Office (M-F, 10AM-4PM) or online at ticketmaster.com.
- All guests age 2 and older are required to have a ticket.
- No costumes for guests 14 and older.
- Prices and Competitors are subject to change.
BOX OFFICE AND SUITES
EVENT DAY BOX OFFICE HOURS: TBA
STANDARD BOX OFFICE HOURS FOR TICKETED EVENTS:
The Alamodome Box Office is a walk-up service open Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-4:00PM. Box Office Parking is located in lot A.
Methods of Payment Accepted: The Alamodome Box Office can accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We do not accept checks as a method of payment.
Suite Sales Information: Contact Denise Reyes, 210-207-3602 or email email@example.com.
TAILGATING IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Lot A (IH-37 North access road): Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop-off/pick-up, Staff, Client, Schools, Media
- Lot B (Cherry street): Public, OVERFLOW Fan Busses
- Lot C (Cherry street): Public & Student Permit Parking
- Lot D (Tower of Americas Way & Montana St.): Drop-off and pick-up zone, School busses / Band & Cheer / ROTC
ALAMODOME PARKING: The Alamodome has transitioned to a cashless operation. Most major credit cards are accepted for payment. No In & Out parking.
For a map to alternative downtown parking lots CLICK HERE.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP ZONE
The drop-off and pick-up zone is located for quick access in Lot D on Tower of the America’s Way, off of the southbound I-37 access road.
Drop-off and Pick-up Zone Address:
500 Tower of Americas Way
San Antonio, TX 78205
Drop-off and Pick-up at this location is the safest and quickest area for ride share, taxis, and limo access. There is a pedestrian pathway that leads directly from this location to the security checkpoint on the North Plaza of the Alamodome, Access Control Point (ACP A).
ALTERNATIVE DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO PARKING
EVENT SAFETY AND SECURITY
To create a safer environment for all guests, magnetometers (walk-through metal detectors) are used at all public entrances for every event. Guests are asked to remove any metallic items during the magnetometer screening process, including cameras, keys and cell phones at all points of entry. All bags and purses will also be screened.
As part of the Alamodome’s security initiatives, all guests are required to be screened via metal detectors before entering the Alamodome.
Metal detectors are located at all Alamodome entrances. Once guests have been screened and have had their bag checked, they will have their ticket scanned. The Alamodome strongly urges all guests to budget additional time for entry into the Alamodome when planning their visits.
Before proceeding through metal detectors, guests will be required to remove cell phones, cameras and any large metal objects from their pockets and place them in a smaller-sized plastic container, which will be visually inspected along with their bag, by security personnel at a screening table alongside the metal detector. A guest's belongings will remain in proximity to the guest throughout the screening process, and the guest can pick up his or her belongings at the end of the screening table once he or she has proceeded through the metal detector. The removal of belts, jackets and shoes IS NOT required.
Pursuant to security requirements, all guests, including children, must be screened. Infants and toddlers may be carried through the metal detectors; those children who are able to walk may be asked to walk through on their own. Those guests who choose not to or who are unable to go through a walk-through metal detector have the option of being manually checked with a hand-held metal detector.
If the device detects items that require further inspection, guests will be directed to the side, where they will be screened via a hand-held metal detector. When the items in question are discovered, guests will be asked to present them for further inspection. Any item or property that could affect the safety of the Alamodome, its occupants or its property shall not be permitted into the Alamodome. The facility reserves the right to prohibit or require removal of any items at their sole and absolute discretion. Any person that could affect the safety of the Alamodome, its occupants or its property shall be denied entry.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
Clear bag policy enforced. All attendees will have their bags checked prior to entering the building. For information on the types of bags allowed, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF Flyer.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is provided as a courtesy to patrons and is not intended to be inclusive of all types of bags that are not allowed into the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
LEY DE BOLSOS TRANSPARENTES DEL ALAMODOME
El Alamodome sugieren no traer ninguna clase de bolsa de mano al estadio pero las siguientes son permitidas:
- Bolso transparente que no supere las medidas de 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bolso transparente para congelar de un galón de capacidad
- Una cartera pequeña o bolsa de mano, con o sin correa, con una medida no mayor a 5.5” X 8.5”. La correa no puede ser una cadena de metal.
PLEASE NOTE: Pocket knives, pepper spray and purse/wallet chains are prohibited items and are not allowed into the Alamodome. All attendees are subject to bag check prior to entering the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
The following items are prohibited to enter the building for this game:
- Weapons, firearms, knives
- Laser pointers
- Sealed packages
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, camera bags, GoPros, drones
- Flags attached to poles
- Bottles or cans, coolers or containers
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals (with the exception of service or guide animals)
Prohibited items per event are subject to change without notice. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
GUEST ASSIST SERVICES
Guest Assist: Desks located at North and South Plaza entrances as well as the North and West Club Level.
ADA Guest Assist: Staff Pro cart transport from Lot A to SW Loading Dock is available for ADA or other guests requesting assistance.
PHONE CHARGING STATIONS
Complimentary Phone Charging Stations will be located on the Plaza Level at sections 102 and 124 near the Information Desks and on Club Level at section 210 and 234 near the Information Desks.
North bottom of escalators
NW corner near section 141
NE corner near section 105
SE corner near section 119
SW corner near section 127
Near section 240
Outside section 305
CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE
The Alamodome has implemented updated protocols for all concessions areas. Patrons will have access to mobile food ordering and cashless operations. Additional safety measures, including plexiglass shields and express pick-up stations will be implemented. Condiments and individually-wrapped utensils will be provided upon request.
The Alamodome will transition to a cashless operation, but will still have the ability to accept cash if the patron has no other payment method.
Patrons can scan an advertised QR code for food ordering and cashless operations. More information regarding the service will be added to this page when it becomes available.
FIRST AID AND NURSING MOTHER ROOM
FIRST AID LOCATIONS:
NURSING MOTHER ROOM:
HEALTH INITIATIVES (COVID)
PLEASE DO YOUR PART
Do it for yourself. Do it for others. Please do your part.
- Wear Your Mask — Face coverings are recommended in all public and common spaces.
- Wash Up — Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Check Yourself — Monitor yourself vigilantly to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay Home — Stay home if you feel sick.
PLEASE NOTE: The Alamodome DOES NOT require proof of vaccination status in order to attend events. Masks are recommended for all visitors inside the Alamodome. As available, please pick up your complimentary mask before entering the Alamodome. We encourage that masks be worn over your nose and mouth and only removed when eating or drinking.
CLEANING & SANITIZING
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be implemented prior to and during all events at the Alamodome. The facility uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. The Alamodome is working with vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The frequency of sanitizing has been increased in all spaces with an emphasis on areas to include:
- A rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocol has been established to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers.
- Protocol is based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) established cleaning standards for facilities.
- Sanitation stations (handwashing and handwipe stations will be located throughout the inside of the Alamodome and aggressive sanitation practices will be in place for staff).
- The Alamodome will continually clean air handler units.
ARRIVAL AND FACE COVERINGS
- FACE COVERINGS: Masks are recommended for all visitors inside the Alamodome. As available, please pick up your complimentary mask before entering the Alamodome. We encourage that masks be worn over your nose and mouth and only removed when eating or drinking.
In order to encourage physical distancing and minimizing larger crowds in the main entrances in the concourses, we have created a gate plan to disseminate the crowds throughout the various entrances to the Alamodome.
- Doors will open to the public beginning 90 minutes prior to event unless otherwise noted on the Alamodome website.
- Unvaccinated guests are recommended to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, and avoiding the use of using elevators.
LOST & FOUND
All found items should be turned in to the North Plaza Concierge Desk.