See Additional Ticket Information below for more detail.
- Sep 25 Time: TBA
Una Historia Cantada
Sept. 25, 2021
Additional Ticket Information
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for the concert go on sale Friday, June 25, 2021 at 10:00 AM CST. Check your ticket for Gate Entrance number. All guests age 2 and older are required to have a ticket. Tickets will be available for purchase at the Alamodome Southwest Box Office during normal business hours (M-F, 10AM-4PM) or through the Ticketmaster website at www.ticketmaster.com. All unvaccinated guests ages 10 and older must wear a face covering except when actively eating and drinking.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART
“We’re all in this together. Please do your part.”
All guests will play an essential role in allowing live events to reopen safely. Because COVID-19 is highly contagious, everyone – patrons as well as staff – must do their part.
- Wear a Mask (if required) — Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks or socially distance and those who are not vaccinated must wear a mask and continue to social distance. Children ages 10 or above that are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear masks inside the facility until further notice.
- Wash Up — Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Check Yourself — Monitor yourself vigilantly to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay Home — Stay home if you feel sick.
CLEANING & SANITIZING
Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures will be implemented prior to and during all events at the Alamodome. The facility uses cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. The Alamodome is working with vendors, distribution partners and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of these cleaning supplies and the necessary PPE. The frequency of sanitizing has been increased in all spaces with an emphasis on areas to include:
- A rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocol has been established to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers.
- Protocol is based on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA) established cleaning standards for facilities.
- Sanitation stations (handwashing and handwipe stations will be located throughout the inside of the Alamodome and aggressive sanitation practices will be in place for staff.
- The Alamodome will continually clean air handler units.
BOX OFFICE AND SUITES
EVENT DAY BOX OFFICE HOURS - TBA
- Box Office Parking is located in lot A.
- If you have any ticketing issues on event day, please visit the nearest Alamodome Box Office window.
STANDARD BOX OFFICE HOURS:
The Alamodome Box Office is a walk-up service open Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-4:00PM. Box Office Parking is located in lot A.
Methods of Payment Accepted: The Alamodome Box Office can accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We do not accept checks as a method of payment.
ARRIVAL AND ENTRY
ARRIVAL AND FACE COVERINGS
- FACE COVERINGS (if required must cover both nose and mouth). Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks or socially distance and those who are not vaccinated must wear a mask and continue to social distance. Children ages 10 or above that are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear masks inside the facility until further notice.
In order to encourage physical distancing and minimizing larger crowds in the main entrances in the concourses, we have created a gate plan to disseminate the crowds throughout the various entrances to the Alamodome.
- Doors will open to the public beginning 60 minutes prior to event.
- Unvaccinated guests are required to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, and avoiding the use of using elevators.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
The Alamodome's Clear Bag Policy remains in effect for the the 2021 Event Season.
EVENT SAFETY AND SECURITY
Unvaccinated guests are required to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines and they should avoid using elevators.
Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks or socially distance and those who are not vaccinated must wear a mask and continue to social distance. Children ages 10 or above that are not fully vaccinated are still required to wear masks inside the facility until further notice.
Appropriate signage will be prominently displayed throughout the venue.
Graduations are General Admission seating events. Tickets are not required.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
Clear bag policy enforced. All attendees will have their bags checked prior to entering the building. For information on the types of bags allowed, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF Flyer.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is provided as a courtesy to patrons and is not intended to be inclusive of all types of bags that are not allowed into the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
LEY DE BOLSOS TRANSPARENTES DEL ALAMODOME
El Alamodome sugieren no traer ninguna clase de bolsa de mano al estadio pero las siguientes son permitidas:
- Bolso transparente que no supere las medidas de 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bolso transparente para congelar de un galón de capacidad
- Una cartera pequeña o bolsa de mano, con o sin correa, con una medida no mayor a 5.5” X 8.5”. La correa no puede ser una cadena de metal.
PLEASE NOTE: Pocket knives, pepper spray and purse/wallet chains are prohibited items and are not allowed into the Alamodome. All attendees are subject to bag check prior to entering the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
The following items are prohibited to enter the building for this event:
- Weapons, firearms, knives
- Signs and Banners
- Laser pointers
- Sealed packages
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, camera bags, GoPros, drones
- Flags attached to poles
- Bottles or cans, coolers or containers, glass vases
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals (with the exception of service or guide animals)
Prohibited items per event are subject to change without notice. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
ALAMODOME LOTS OPEN: TBA
- Lot A (IH-37 North access road): Accessible Parking, Accessible Drop-off/pick-up, & Public
- Lot C (Cherry street): Public
- Lot D (Tower of Americas Way & Montana St.) Public
ALAMODOME PARKING: A new contactless parking management system that can accept cash or credit card payment will be in place at all Alamodome parking lots. No tailgating will be permitted in any Alamodome parking lots or property for graduations.
Limited Disabled Parking available. Disabled Drop-off ONLY is located in lot A. No In & Out parking.
Paid parking is also available at the Convention Center lot located at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
For a map to alternative downtown parking lots CLICK HERE.
ALTERNATIVE DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO PARKING
GUEST ASSIST SERVICES
Guest Assist: Desks located at North and South Plaza entrances as well as the North and West Club Level.
ADA Guest Assist: Staff Pro cart transport from Lot A to SW Loading Dock is available for ADA or other guests requesting assistance.
PHONE CHARGING STATIONS
Complimentary Phone Charging Stations will not be available at this time.
North bottom of escalators
NW corner near section 141
NE corner near section 105
SE corner near section 119
SW corner near section 127
Near section 240
Outside section 305
CONCESSIONS AND MERCHANDISE
The Alamodome has implemented updated protocols for all concessions areas. Patrons will have access to mobile food ordering and cashless operations. Additional safety measures, including plexiglass shields and express pick-up stations will be implemented. Condiments and individually-wrapped utensils will be provided upon request.
The Alamodome will transition to a cashless operation, but will still have the ability to accept cash if the patron has no other payment method.
Patrons can scan an advertised QR code for food ordering and cashless operations. More information regarding the service will be added to this page when it becomes available.
Check back soon for TOUCHLESS SHOPPING program details.
FIRST AID AND NURSING MOTHER ROOM
FIRST AID LOCATIONS:
NURSING MOTHER ROOM:
LOST & FOUND
All found items should be turned in to the North Plaza Concierge Desk.
UBER/LYFT RIDE SHARE AREA
The ride share drop-off and pick-up zone is located for quick access in Lot D on Tower of the America’s Way, off of the southbound I-37 access road.
Rideshare Zone Address:
500 Tower of Americas Way
San Antonio, TX 78205
Drop-off and Pick-up at this location is the safest and quickest area for ride share, taxis, and limo access. There is a pedestrian pathway that leads directly from this location to the security checkpoint on the North Plaza of the Alamodome, Access Control Point (ACP A).