Bands of America
Super Regional Championship
See Additional Ticket Information below for more detail.
- Nov 02 Time: 8:00AM / Doors: 7:00AM
- Nov 03 Time: 7:00AM / Doors: 6:00 AM
- Nov 03 Time: 7:00PM
2018 Bands of America San Antonio Super Regional Championship, presented by Yamaha
Music for All’s Bands of America (BOA) marching band championships are the premier events for marching band in the nation. BOA’s marching band shows offer positively life-changing experiences for the students, teachers, and parents of the bands who participate, as well as fans and spectators.
Additional Ticket Information
PLEASE NOTE: Children 10 years of age and younger are admitted for free in the general admission areas only. Reserved seating area requires a paid ticket for all ages.
- Super Ticket (GA ticket for Friday and Saturday preliminaries, and a reserved ticket for Saturday finals) = $69
- Friday preliminaries (general admission)= $25
- Saturday preliminaries (general admission) = $28
- Saturday finals (general admission) = $31
- Saturday finals (reserved seating upper level) = $36
- Seniors (62 years of age and up), Students (age 11-18), college students with I.D., and active duty military and/or their spouse all receive $5 off of the above prices.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the Alamodome Southwest Box Office during normal business hours, through Ticketmaster over the phone at 1-800-745-3000, or through the Ticketmaster website at www.ticketmaster.com.
Group Sales Information: Student group discount available through Music for All office, reachable at 800-848-2263.
Tickets are available at the Alamodome Box Office on day of event.
EVENT DAY BOX OFFICE HOURS:
STANDARD BOX OFFICE HOURS:
The Alamodome Box Office is a walk-up service open Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-5:00PM.
Methods of Payment Accepted: The Alamodome Box Office can accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We do not accept checks as a method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Student group discount available through Music for All office, reachable at 800-848-2263.
CLEAR BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
Clear bag policy enforced. All attendees will have their bags checked prior to entering the building. For information on the types of bags allowed, download the Clear Bag Policy PDF Flyer.
PLEASE NOTE: The above list is provided as a courtesy to patrons and is not intended to be inclusive of all types of bags that are not allowed into the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
LEY DE BOLSOS TRANSPARENTES DEL ALAMODOME
El Alamodome sugieren no traer ninguna clase de bolsa de mano al estadio pero las siguientes son permitidas:
- Bolso transparente que no supere las medidas de 12" x 6" x 12"
- Bolso transparente para congelar de un galón de capacidad
- Una cartera pequeña o bolsa de mano, con o sin correa, con una medida no mayor a 5.5” X 8.5”. La correa no puede ser una cadena de metal.
PLEASE NOTE: Pocket knives, pepper spray and purse/wallet chains are prohibited items and are not allowed into the Alamodome. All attendees are subject to bag check prior to entering the building. The Alamodome reserves the right to prohibit any item deemed dangerous or unsuitable by Alamodome Security.
The following items are prohibited to enter the building for this event:
- Weapons, firearms, knives
- Laser pointers
- Sealed packages
- Selfie sticks, monopods, tripods, camera bags, GoPros, drones
- Flags attached to poles
- Bottles or cans, coolers or containers
- Outside food or beverage
- Animals (with the exception of service or guide animals)
Prohibited items per event are subject to change without notice. A full list of prohibited items can be found here.
Cameras are allowed, but no video recording is permitted.
North bottom of escalators
NW corner near section 141
NE corner near section 105
SE corner near section 119
SW corner near section 127
Near section 240
Outside section 305
LOST & FOUND
All found items should be turned in to the North Plaza Concierge Desk.
UBER/LYFT RIDE SHARE AREA
The designated ride share pickup and drop off location is at Montana and Tower of the America’s Way on the southbound I-37/281 Access Road.