The Alamodome is the home of UTSA Football, which plays as an NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (FCS) member in C-USA. The Roadrunners, defeated Northeastern (Okla.) State, 31-3, on Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011, in their first-ever game at the Alamodome. UTSA won four games in its inaugural season and set NCAA start-up program records for first game (56,743) and single-season (35,521) attendance. The Roadrunners are led by two-time National Coach of the Year Larry Coker, who guided the Miami Hurricanes to the 2001 BCS National Championship.
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. UNM Lobos October 4, 2014 2:30PM
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Florida International University October 11, 2014 6:00PM
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. UTEP Miners October 25, 2014 6:00PM
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. Southern Miss November 13, 2014 7:00PM
- UTSA Roadrunners vs. University of North Texas November 29, 2014 TBA